PS4 owners can look forward to the chance to play one of 2013’s most acclaimed titles all over again.
The Last of Us Remastered will release some time between June-August 2014 and Naughty Dog developer Neil Druckmann says the team is targetting for higher resolution and frame-rate, as well as reworked graphics. The game will retail for US$59.99 and be available through both digital and physical releases.
The game will additionally include commentary from directors and cast, as well as DLC from the first game; Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, Reclaimed Territories pack and the Left Behind single-player mission.
Physical preorders will get you:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after you complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
While preordering digital will get you all of the pre-order bonuses above and:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions Mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions Mode